Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Fate of My Life Rests in Your Hands!

So, formspring is a really stupid yet really popular website and I have to say I kinda love it although I rarely get legit questions (not that I don't love them anyway...) Its more like a site where you can express your hatred for others under a digital invisibility cloak, and since no one cares enough to harass me on formspring my traffic flow is pretty light. All I ask is that for my 100th question (AKA my next one) I want something SUPER-FREAKING-LEGIT. A question that will linger unanswered in my inbox for weeks, keep me up at night, spark various deep conversations over picnic lunches in Tyler park, and basically be a mind-fuck. Up for that challenge loyal readers? Bring it on.

http://www.formspring.me/KrystiSpadea


Oh, and if you've never listened to Regina Spektor, literally stop whatever it is you're supposed to be doing instead of putzing around online and listen to her. Personal favorites: anything off 'Begin to Hope' or 'Far'
Seriously, I have such a giant girl-crush on her right now because I just got 'Far' and it's incredible.

Ironically enough I got this picture off someone else's blog. We bloggers love us some R Spek. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment