Monday, April 19, 2010

MLIA: My Life Is Awesome

The formatting on my last post was getting on my final nerve (as if speech hadn't already...) so I started a new post. Lucky you! Three posts in two days...I spoil you. Tonight's topic, my conflicting selves agenda's.

My Inner Adult's Agenda*
  • Contemplate meaning of life
  • Laundry
  • Do homework
  • Draft proposition for world peace
  • Wear sensible shoes
  • Cure cancer
  • Stop global warming
  • Watch thought-provoking, polically-themed movies
  • Eat vegetables
  • Run errends
  • Make bed
  • Draft schedule for Spring Semester of next year
  • Be generally responsible
My Inner Child's Agenda**
  • Get face painted
  • Imagine self as superhero/draft superhero costume
  • Play video games
  • Watch Disney movies
  • Play Tetris
  • Go to playground
  • Sing songs
  • Build pillow fort
  • Eat giant waffle
  • Check for stars
  • Draw pictures
  • Wear cape
Guess whose agenda was acomplished this weekend...


*This is a dramatization
**This is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment