Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Day, Another Blog Post to Avoid Speech....

Ugh, COMM 100 is killing me, I kid you not. It's just flat out DUMB (but don't worry mom, I'm prepared for tomorrow!).

In other news. Things you should watch.

KICK-ASS:
What is it? It's like Kill Bill + Spiderman + Watchmen. Basically it's about a kid with no superpowers at all who goes out to 'fight injustice' and subsequently stumbles upon more legit superheroes and gets mixed up in all sorts of shit. Not for those who can't watch violence. There's some sick action sequences that are reminicent of the Kill Bill series (slow-mo headshots, slicing of heads, etc.) that are a bit intense but still so good. Blah, blah, blah. Now to my actual point. Watch it soley because Hit Girl steals the freaking movie. Most intense female superhero E-V-E-R. And she's like, nine. Possibly my favorite superhero ever.

Basically, she kicks ass. My mediocre fanart does not do her justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment