Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spotted In the Art Building

I love the art building for several reasons....mostly because something new and eccentric is always popping up somewhere, generally the third floor. So here's a tribute to some of the crazy shit I've seen around since joining the art department...

Love this chair.

One of these might be mine... :)


Spackle-ified Monster Hands (ignore my weird face...)


Swine flu? Michael Jackson? No, just another day in design class.


Forget the elephant in the room, we have a cow in the elevator.


Fridge doodle.


Hate these stairs, but Emily's awesome.


Even the desks look like art.

EDIT: More now!!
Yeah, that's right, be excited....



Bee careful
[this is a note to the staff asking them to be careful when reinstalling the cow, because there is a bees nest in the base but not to kill it becase bee populations are suffering]


I feel like no one actually uses this for food...

The sign on the third floor women's bathroom where traditionally the 'WOMANS' sign would be...
don't ask me, I have nooo idea.

The sign on the men's room door. Also, no idea.
If you have a theroy about these, I'd love to hear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment