Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Also....

Can someone make my life (or at least alleviate my boredom and give me something to contemplate between adventure time clips and tetris games) and write on my formspring? I freaking love that thing...why? Probably because, as stated in the very first blog post (and possibly the info in the sidebar) I love talking about myself. That's why I have a blog. And I'm willing to bet that's one of the reasons you read it. Or else mayhaps you're being held captive by shadow people in Lumpy Space (or some equally warped dimension) and being forced to read this as they torture some key secret (maybe the secret of who the cleaning ladies are blackmailing to keep their jobs?) out of you. In which case, leave me a comment and maybe I can help.

Who am I kidding? If you're kidnapped in Lumpy Space the best I can hope to do is put a large 'ON VACATION' banner across my blog and hope that Big Daddy and Hit Girl contact me for details. In which case they could probably help.

In other words, write on my formspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment