Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spotted Around Campus

And here are just some more things I've spotted or been shown around campus....





"Bike in Tree"
No idea how it got there or why someone decided to cheap out on a bike lock, but points for originality....thanks to JennyFromTheBlock for this one...









"March of the Cosplayers"
Spotted in the mall amitst the Christmas shoppers, these Naruto characters were just hanging out. I may or may not have followed them through Sears to get a decent shot...
But at the same time a large part of me wanted to don a questly outfit and join them.










"Big Man On Campus"
I just thought the fact that someone at school drives a Smartcar was awesome, not even taking into consideration its wonderful color.









"Triumph at F***ing Pucillo!"
Last day of climbing that god-awful hill to wellness. Peas-n-Carrots and I had to commemorate the occation, seeing as we'd walked together everyday since the begining of the semester. So glad to be done with that class!!!

1 comment:

  1. The smartcar belongs to Vivienne, who makes omelettes at the Bistro. Don't ask me how I know that.

    ReplyDelete