Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleeping Around...*

What a glorious, glorious day. The weather, the fact that I had one 40 minute class, the smoothie I got at Javateas, the mud masks. Glorious. So, as you've all come to expect, here is what I learned at school today...
  • Peeling off a face mask is the weirdest feeling the in world.
  • There are bacon bits for your salad at UD! I've been searching for them for weeks!!
  • Homemade applesauce is, in fact, the shit.
  • A table full of testosterone is a table full of obnoxious.
  • MT is supposed to patrol the halls, she doesn't just do it for her health.
  • The only thing worse than a loud AC is a broken AC and a half dozen fans.
  • An empty quad is a lonely quad.
  • You technically aren't allowed to play games (like Bananagrams) out in the halls, it's a fire hazard. Because the people playing totally will not get up and move to get away from the fire. That's just absurd.
  • There are times that I do not feel like playing Bananagrams...
  • People actually remember who I am.
  • Some people in this great nation have still not seen an episode of 'Friends'
  • I need to try a chocolate mud mask...
  • Laying out on a blanket on the quad on a gorgeous day like this is probably one of the top ten most relaxing things to do. Ever.
  • High school kids en mass are freakin' annoying.
  • That when someone does something to one of the swans (namely kill it) they kill the other too, because swans mate for life.
  • I should be a groupie.
  • Spell check does not count 'Bananagrams' as a legit word...
  • Men need pedicures just as much as we do sometimes.

I need to start taking notes during the day! I have such terrible short-term memory (which can be improved by a method called 'chunking' Hey! Psych! Look I actually did learn something in psych!!) But I feel like I miss so many potential lessons! Oh well, more tomorrow, probably more tonight too. P&B, P&B all.

*Don't be alarmed! (if you know me at all you already wouldn't be) I am literally sleeping around, not 'sleeping around.' As in I can now add the quad to the list of places I've fallen asleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment