Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh jeez. It's been a month?

Wow, this summer's disappeared, huh? Between work, class and the inevitable questing that's ensued I haven't posted in so freaking long! I think I'll warm back up with something small, how about a playlist? These are the songs playing incessently on my iPod this summer as I rove around where ever...

"Superbass" Mah girl Nikki Minaj
"New Soul" Yail Naiim
"Someone Like You" Adele (I cry everytime I hear it, and it makes me sad it's on the radio cause now I cry in public)
"Party Rock Anthem" LMFAO (really, is there any question? this is the best <3)
"Where Dem Moves At Judas?" David Guetta vs. Lady Gaga vs. Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera (epic mashup, look it up)
"Home" Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
"Mr. Blue Sky" ELO (just a great, happy song)
"When Will My Life Begin" Tangled soundtrack
"Blow" Ke$ha
"A-Punk" Vampire Weekend (just a great song)
"The Time (Dirty Bit)" Black Eyed Peas (how can you NOT love the catchy dance beats that they and LMFAO have?!)
"I Feel It All" Feist
"Last Friday Night (TGIF)" Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment