Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This Is a Part of the Blog I Like to Call:

"Look at all the ridiculous things I took pictures on with my phone with the intent to put on my blog!!"
OR
"LAATRTITPOWTITPOMB" for short

A few of my faithful (and wonderful <3) readers pointed out tonight that I hadn't posted on here in awhile (mostly because I'm not actually learning anything noteworthy other than how to kill the shit outta Nazi Zombies. But now that my free trial of WoW has expired *bawls* I'm sure I'll have much more time to talk about all the mundane things I usually do. Starting with this.

Found this in the art building (sadly probably my last time in there, so no more 'Spotted In the Art Building, unless some of my Art Major friends send me things *tear*)

So, school, you can't afford good food or printers that work, but the president needs 'Interior Landscaping'? WHAT THE *%$@ IS INTERIOR LANDSCAPING!?!?!

lol
These are just funny.

Please note that this self-proclaimed "ARTISTIC TOUR DE FORCE" is a $5 calendar of paintings of birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment