Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Hate People Who

  • walk slow
  • spell my name incorrectly on emails that I sign my name on
  • mix up there/their/they're
  • look down on me for swearing
  • push religion down others throats
  • push politics down others throats
  • proclaim they've heard every song on the radio months before it 'got big'
  • aren't organized
  • don't answer emails
  • never empty their voicemail boxes so I can't leave messages
  • don't listen to my messages
  • misuse your/you're
  • are bros
  • use shorthand for words that's the same length as the word itself
  • ignore me
  • don't recycle, especially if the trash can and recycling bin are next to each other
  • don't open the shutters when its light outside
  • wear Uggs. with anything
  • don't hate anyone (*cough* roommate *cough*)
  • incompetent people
  • smart people who act like idiots
  • stupid people who act smart
  • are sluts
  • leave food in the sink and hair in the shower
  • are douchbags
  • who can't make decisions
  • are forgetful
  • people who haven't watched 'Star Wars'
  • smoke cigarettes!!!!!!!!!
  • cause drama
  • put their contacts in in front of me
  • sit next to you when there are other open seats
  • don't post facebook statuses!!
  • sit in front of me in the movies so I can't put my feet up
  • leave their walls black (spice it up a bit!!)
  • don't dress up and get hype for midnight movies and Halloween
  • leave public spaces a mess
  • don't hold doors
  • frown on me for watching cartoons
  • don't know Disney movies
  • can't cut straight with scissors
  • don't empty trash cans when they're full

5 comments:

  1. i can't cut straight or make decisions. please don't divorce me, i still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Of course I still love you! I'll just wear the decision-making pants in the relationship and not let you cut the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the bros just can't help being bros? Maybe they'd really LIKE to be girls, but the good lord denied them the right to act the way they're expected to based on body type? Should they really be HATED for that?? SO not fair girl! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we really gonna pull out a nature/nuture debate here? I mean, maybe they were forced into bro-dom because they were once nice guys teased by their homophobic peers? Who knows? All I know, is now they're drunk on trains sitting across from me punching one another in the crotch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry friend, we're going on two WAAAAAY different definitions of bros here lol. I'm talking female bros, whereas you're CLEARLY not lol XD I call those macho men/ douchebags, sorry for the vernacular mixup lol

    ReplyDelete