Saturday, July 10, 2010

Things I Am Afraid Of

The first step to conquer any fear is admitting you have one. So here, for everyone to see, I am making a list of my fears in hopes that it will satisfy both my list craving and my need to get over some of my fears.

  • Death (not my own, the people I care about's)
  • 3D movies (I blame the Honey I Shrunk the Kids show)
  • Failure
  • Roller coasters
  • Being yelled at/Getting in trouble (I blame Catholic school)
  • Log Flumes
  • The Future (who the fuck isn't terrified of this?!)
  • Not getting a job
  • Being absent (what if something important happens!?)
  • Authority figures
  • M. Night Shamalan making more movies
  • Not doing anything meaningful with my life (see last post, I had a bit of a meltdown)
  • Every 'Harry Potter' book in the world spontaneously combusting
  • Losing people (Not their death, just....losing them. At this point in time, specific people, but in general, people I care about)
  • The American School system
  • Having a gun pointed at my head
  • Being a bad sister
  • Getting pulled over/Getting arrested (can't teach with a stain on my criminal record)
  • Never finding someone
  • Illness
  • Being a bad teacher
  • Public performance (singing, dancing, acting, speaking. though I wish so badly that I could)
  • Not making the most of everything I've been given
Now, you're probably thinking 'Krysti, stop being such a dumb shit, if you know your fears, fucking fix them.' And to you I say 'Stop being an asshole, no one said you had to read my blog. And you trying conquering a fear of being absent.' I don't even know why I wrote these last two post, I guess it was just stuff I was thinking about and figured I should actually write something more than 'watch this video!' for once.

Oh well, the world is a scary place, little monsters. We'll just have to brave it together. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment