Thursday, June 10, 2010

ReeeeVampppp!

Yes, I'm insanely bored and have no life. Which explains why, as soon as Blogger told me that it had revamped its layout program I absolutely needed to try it out. What do we think? Personally I think the clouds encapsulate the worldly themes exhibited in my oh-so-exciting blog. Again, I apologise both for the extremely lackluster posts as well as for the bugs that I know are still in the layout. It doesn't seem to know what to make of pictures...idk. But, to remind all of you reading how much I lurrrrve you here are two videos that never fail to make me laugh





These young rock stars are really startin early with the *whooo whooo* (as Glozell might say). Hope that at least keeps you all at bay until my life actually gets interesting enough to post about. Oh, and if that doesn't do the trick, try going to Target. I just snagged the most adorable dress there for freakin' $8.
Target=Love
)That's the most math I'm doing all summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment