Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bucket List [UPDATE]

See what can happen when you list out your goals?! Since creating my bucket list less than a week ago I've already crossed something off!!

This weekend I saw Toy Story 3/Prince of Persia AT A DRIVE-IN MOVIE!

See a drive in movie

And added something else:

Ride in a hot air balloon

Seriously, bucket lists are great! Fill them with long term and short term stuff, and throw on some stuff you've already done to make yourself feel good! It's an awesome feeling to cross something off!!!

Peace, blessings, and call me up if you want to help me cross something off my list!!

Oh, and if you want to help me feel like people read this....SUBMIT YOUR OWN BUCKET LIST!! And/or suggest a post-topic. Put a little love in my glove (comment) box people!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. where'd you go to the drive in? the one north of quakertown or one closer? cause if it's closer i DEFINITELY wanna go there lol. Also, I've been creating a summer bucket list. I PROBABLY won't do some of them (you'll know immediately which they are lol) but i wanna do most of them before I go. Like a preparation for.... idk. The rest of my life? Here you go:

    DISCLAIMER: I did not think up ANY of these. except #3 and #4 lol

    1)get drunk
    2)drop acid
    3)go see a broadway show
    4)kiss a boy
    5)kiss a girl haha
    6)smoke weed
    7)go to New Hope
    8)skinny dip
    9)go to a drive in movie
    10)go to the beach
    11)stay at a youth hostel in NY
    12)punch a girl (there's a specific one, but i don't wanna say her name lol. it's a joke anyway :P)
    13)set off fireworks
    14)get pregnant (again HAHA)
    15)pet a dog and/or a baby
    16)go crazy at Sephora
    17)record a CD
    18)go streaking
    19)sleep outside
    20)go paintballing

    and yes, I DID steal the last one from you. just now :) tell me if you think of any good ones for me to do!

    ps, i hope this validates your blogging because YES I love to read it :)

    and also I agree with your last pet peeve post

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I do read this! Unfortunately, I don't have a bucket list, and I'm much too lazy to put one together. But I'm here to express my complete support and *enthusiasm*... ahem... yeah... Good luck with your list, though! I could help you learn how to knit, if you wanted :) On second thought, I might make up my own. We'll see... it'll probably show up on my blog when I do

    ReplyDelete