Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Brief Hiatus

That's what I've decided to call those empty weeks since semester started and this blog sort of died. It makes me sound productive and sophisticated, like I was recovering from a particularly nasty sprained thumb or searching for inspiration in the alleyways of Bangledesh. When, truth be told, I've just been a combination of lazy and busy. So, to keep you all in the loop, here are some new things that have happened since we last talked.
  • My hair has decreased by approx. 2 inches in lenth and I have gotten bangs (I refuse to confess how much of an influence my new Lady Gaga razor glasses had over my choice).
  • I made myself some awesome Lady Gaga razor glasses, as featured in the video for 'Bad Romance.' The most admirable use of Honors College ink I could ever imagine.
  • I now have one pint less of blood (O+) and one more useless tshirt.
  • The aformentioned tshirt has already been ruined with paint.
  • I have one contraband dining tray stashed somewhere in my room. Shhhh!
  • I now get to sleep in until at least noon 5 of the 7 days of the week.
  • I still hate laundry.
  • I'm working on conquering my fear of eyes.
  • I'm planning a wedding (for a project fellas, don't worry...)
  • I am now a Project Runway fan (why didn't I find this sooner!)
  • My days of two third floor studio classes have gotten infinatly better due to the discovery that there is an elevator in the art building.
  • I've listened to 'Party in the USA' and "Bad Romance'  more times that I care to admit.
  • I've made more of an effort to learn the dances to the songs above than I care to think about....
  • I am helping to plan a prom (Dream. Come. True.)
  • I have come to appreciate now more than ever the importance of a good pair of rainboots.
  • The quad has gone 'eco' with the introduction of a Brita filter and some reusable water bottles.
  • I have almost a full box of plastic bottle caps stashed under my bed which I'm collecting for extra credit in my psych class.
  • I now have an art locker
So, that's my life recently, in a nutshell. Sorry if I disappointed my three or so loyal readers by not posting in awhile. I'm not really sure why, seeing as you all know how much I love to talk, particularly about myself and my adventures. Until next time: ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment