Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

I feel like every post begins with "so I haven't posted in awhile..." so henceforth, I'm not going to write that anymore. Instead I'm going to assume that by now you've figured out I'm not posting daily anymore. Which really makes little to no difference, seeing as I can only assume very few of you check my blog daily. So, now that we straightened that out, I'm prefacing this by saying that this post isn't going to be very long, because my unrealistic goal for the evening is to be in bed by 11:30. Fat chance, I know, but I can dream. Today I learned:
  • Some guys think that winter hats with ears are cute. Personally I just think that it makes them look even creepier when they're walking unusually close behind you.
  • Prank wars are not easily stopped, sadly.
  • Cygnyts, dispite the fact that it is an ice cream place, has katsup packets readily available?
  • Halloween is a wonderful holiday.
  • That I should start playing Kingdom Hearts?
  • Amtrack customer service is not as evil as I would have predicted.
  • Scheduling is a bitch.
  • Henna tattoos are the shit. I actually knew this already, but figured I'd point it out to anyone who has never gotten one; do it!
  • I can mail things from the RA's desk!
  • Guys have way more time on their hands than I would have ever thought.
  • 'Polyanna' meaning a secret gift exchange (ex. a secret santa) is not as common of a word as I thought.
Other than that, I'd like to let everyone know that I A. am in the midst of an inter-room prank war and B. may or may not be getting a ride back from the weekend this weekend with everyone's favorite harmonica-playing car buddy....

Peace out cub scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment