Friday, October 9, 2009

Candid Campus!

Okay, because this is my favorite segment, and because I didn't blog last night (sorry, dear, loyal readers...if you are out there...) here's more candid campus. With a guest submission from she who shall be known as 'whore next door' (here idea, not mine....) or WND, for short. YES PEOPLE you can submit things to this blog. It's a for-the-people, by-the-people blog! Shout out to all you history buffs out there! So send in your candids! Anyway, WND (and some others) have explained to me that the box fort mentioned in a previous posting was actually done by habitat for humanity to promote building houses for people and whatnot. Which is very cool, and if I had known I would have totally joined in. It was the neon duct tape that got me. However, moving on, because WND'a submission is worth waiting for (even if she's not...jk<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNq_sJJiaGs5OotJ1dn99iFEcGD-ByrO4VAoBDYFmnbMvznqBT3qI72IIZL1Qe5ygAcK9iJQsKzUeJuNBWYiSaacNZwYRIp8yDSfiS41f9cgpgy12RXBuy2hMc_ctefECxmv8p2ApQ-nd7/s1600-h/1008092013.jpg">




"Oh La La..."
(photo credit WND)
Because sometimes, I just hang my bra over hall signs, you know, on my walks of shame, sometimes I just get sick of carrying them. They're so heavy and all, I just can't afford all that extra weigh. Nothing says class like finding your bra on your hall sign the next morning.




"It's Hip to Be A Chair"
Another great find in the art building. I love this chair! And I love how everything from the bathrooms to the furniture in that building becomes a work of art!!




2 comments:

  1. haha ok I totally was with WND when she took that pic. =P and can u really get aids from walking around barefoot?? ehh gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no, probably not but it's widely frowned upon to walk around barefoot apperently...

    ReplyDelete