Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candid Campus, Back Again

"Unicycle Guy"

This guy on a unicycle. I actually saw him twice, but the first time my camera wasn't on hand. And yes, I am a major creeper, but try and tell me -just try- that you're not happy I took this picture. You'd be lying.
p.s. the best part was when he rode up to his friend and put his arm around his shoulder and unicycled alongside him. Mad skills.



"Fort"
I don't know what this is, nor why it was being erected on the quad for the better part of this morning, but since like 9:30 there was a group of girls with a ton of boxes, a hell of a lot of duct tape, and a will to trap themselves in a fort? Anyone know anything about this!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure this might be a sukkah, which is pretty much this little hut thing built to celebrate sukkot which is a jewish holiday. We have one on campus too :) hope that helped explain the madness.

    ReplyDelete