Saturday, September 26, 2009

Really Nerdy but Somehow Also Freakin' Awesome Tattoos.






This I feel would be perfect for someone like me. It's eco-friendly and I would never forget anything ever again!!














Ultimate math nerd right here. Although the picture also suggests that maybe his math major friend tattooed this on him while he was drunk?











On one hand, I'm repelled, on the other intrigued. This seems like such an awesome and painful idea. Super cool in theory, and it looks really good, but permanently? I don't think I would do it...


Freaking awesome.




This would probably be one of the only types of tattoos I would ever consider getting. Something that's artsy, intriguing, yet easy to hide, and I'm sure a hit at parties.









Gotta love the nerds, although I'm pretty sure this is a girl, which is a bit unexpected. Dedicated nonetheless though. She'll regret it soon enough is my guess....


Same deal as above, although a little easier to conceal. Really cool concept, but who ever is looking at his bare torso at this angle?






My favorite of the bunch, awesome idea, really well done, sort of subtle, probably painful as hell though. Applause though.

No comments:

Post a Comment