Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OMG!

So yesterday was the first day in my two week relationship with this blog that I have not posted lessons for the day *gasps, childen screaming, chaotic noises.* I know, I know, horrible, terrible, unreliable, lazy....what was I thinking? I'll tell you what I was thinking, I was thinking a few things, but first and formost I was thinking I have a wellness test at 9:00am tomorrow and I'd really like to get to bed before 1am, which is my usual bedtime/blogging time. And I did. I went to bed at 12:30.

But, as an apology to everyone who actually cares that I skipped one day, not only will there be twice the lessonage packed into today's blog, I will also leave you to amuse yourselves with this video, which is probably the cutest freaking thing you've seen in awhile (unless you've seen me in recently...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPRxWsX50kI&feature=popt00us10

P&B y'all, P&B!

No comments:

Post a Comment